How to Crash a Course
Waitlists for closed classes expire on the first day of the semester. After that, the only way you can add a class is by obtaining an add code from the instructor of the course.
Follow the steps below to request an an add code for a closed course:
- Use the Schedule of Classes to find the course you want to try and add
- Once you find the course, copy down the CRN number and Instructor name
- Use the Employee Directory on the PCC website to look up the email address for the instructor of the course
- Email the instructor and request an add code for the course. Be sure to include your name, student ID, and the CRN number for the course.
- The instructor will determine if there is space in the course. If there is, they will email you an add code to use to register for the course.
- Note: The above process is only for closed courses. If the course you want to add is still open, you can register for it in LancerPoint up until the the Add/Drop deadline.