The following link will take you to the PCC Foundation donation website. Please select "Other" for Designation, then enter in "TABE"
- T provide a forum for administrators, faculty, staff, and students of the Pasadena Area Community College District to discuss their concerns as related to District employment.
- To provide support, networking and mentoring opportunities, and a system of growth and development for administrators, faculty, staff, and students.
- To provide input to the administration regarding course curriculum, instruction, and programs for student, and matters of recruitment of administrators, faculty, and staff.
- To provide financial assistance and scholarships to students of the Pasadena Area Community College District.
- To provide an avenue of communication with local, state, national faculty and staff associations that are affiliated with community and junior colleges, secondary education groups, colleges, and universities.
- To provide a channel for exchanging information with community organizations such as churches, civic and community service groups.
- To provide academic support, financial assistance and scholarships to students of the Pasadena Area Community College District.
The Executive Board