Get Started in DSP&S
If you have a verified disability and would like to get started with the DSP&S program,
you may apply by following the steps outlined below or click on our video on how to get started.
- Apply to PCCTo start receiving DSP&S services, you must be a PCC student. Apply Now to get Started! Once applied, with-in 48 hours you will receive an email confirmation with your student
username and Lancer ID number. Follow the instructions to setup your Lancer Point
account. After activating your student account you can continue on to step 2.
- Apply to receive DSP&S services by completing our online application through Accessible
Information Management (AIM)
The Accessibility Information Management (AIM) system is an online application used
to set up and manage academic adjustment for Pasadena City College students with disabilities.
- Complete the New DSP&S Student Application on AIM
- Verification of Disability (VOD). VODs may include Classroom Accommodation Plan (CAP)
from other colleges, IEPs from the K-12 system, and medical documentation such as
audiograms or doctor’s reports
- Your transcripts or other educational documentation you feel may be relevant to services
you may need at PCC.
- After submitting your DSP&S application you will be given the option to upload your
- Once you complete your DSP&S application and upload your VOD
- A DSP&S staff will contact you to schedule your intake appointment.
- Meet with a DSP&S professional
During this meeting, you will:
- Answer intake questions
- Develop and sign your Academic Accommodation Plan (AAP) with your teacher specialist.
Your teacher specialist will also be able to help you with choosing classes and setting
up your Classroom Accommodation Plan (CAP).