DSP&S Success Center
Welcome to the Student Success Center for the Disabled Students Programs and services. We are here to help you with assistive technology, specialized tutoring assistance (coming soon) and workshops specifically designed for students in the DSP&S program. If you have questions about our services, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We are located in Room D208 in the intersecting hall from the DSP&S main office.
All workstations have a full suite of assistive software available to use and are on electric, height adjustable desks.
- Monday & Wednesday, 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM
Calendar of Events
Success Center Rules
- Identify yourself to the DSP&S staff member on duty with your Lancer ID Card number and let them know the reason for your visit.
- Please Work quietly, take phone calls out side and only converse with those around you.
- Private rooms are reserved for those students who are taking tests. Inquire with a DSP&S staff member before entering.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in D208. You can keep a water bottle with a lid that seals .