The Asian Pacific Islander Desi American (APIDA) Graduation is a celebration honoring the achievements of our graduating APIDA students at PCC. Our goal is to build a stronger community among our APIDA students and honor the hard work, perseverance, and dedication they have demonstrated at PCC.
This year’s academic celebration will be held on Friday, April 21 at 6:30 PM in Sexson Auditorium, with a reception and family-friendly celebration to follow.
As a participant in this celebration, you will receive:
- APIDA Graduation Ceremony at Sexson Auditorium
- PCC APIDA Graduation Sash
- Dinner Reception
- A community of PCC faculty, staff and students celebrating your achievements as a graduating PCC APIDA student!
NOTE: Students and their guests are required to follow City of Pasadena and PCC COVID-19 safety protocols. Participation in APIDA Graduation Celebration is separate from the campus’s main Commencement ceremony, which will be held on Friday, May 5, 2023. Find information regarding Commencement 2023 here.
- Complete an Associate’s Degree, Certificate Program or be transferring to a four-year university
- Submit the APIDA Graduation Application online by April 1, 2023. Because of limited capacity, the application may close before April 1 once capacity has been met.
- Attend the in-person APIDA Graduation celebration on Friday, April 21 at 6:30 PM
Submit your APIDA Graduation Application
For more information or questions, contact the PCC Coalition of Asian Pacific Employees at email@example.com.
Information for Guests
APIDA Graduation Celebration
Friday, April 21 at 6:30 PM
Pasadena City College
1570 E Colorado Blvd,
Pasadena, CA 91106
- 5:30 PM – Sexson Auditorium Doors Open
- 6:00 PM – Graduates line up in front of Sexson Auditorium
- 6:30 PM – Graduation Ceremony Starts
- 7:30 PM and on – Dinner and Entertainment
Student Parking Lot 5 is the closest parking lot to Sexson Auditorium. Parking is $2.00 per vehicle. Pay at the yellow parking kiosks. Find additional information regarding parking here.
- Elevator access to Sexson Auditorium from first floor of the C building. Enter south side by V Building.
- American Sign Language is available if requested by Friday, March 31st. Please request is through the APIDA Graduation Application.
- Refer to the PCC Campus Map for general accessibility information.