What to Expect at an Appointment
Before scheduling an appointment, please familiarize yourself with the information below:
- An appointment may last 3 hours, and can include follow-up visits. The first appointment is usually an assessment of needs, and a complete treatment may require 1 to 6 additional appointments.
- You’ll be required to stay the entire length of your appointment and arrive on time.
- You must cancel an appointment 24 hours before your appointment. Failure to notify the clinic may result in cancellation of treatment.
- Radiographs are needed before your appointment (see our policies page for details and time frames).
- You may need dental x-rays if it is determined necessary by the supervising dentist. You’ll still need to bring previous x-rays within the specified time frame.
- If you’re under the age of 18, you must have a parent present at the appointment and a signed parent consent. Children under the age of 12 can’t be left in the waiting room unattended.
- Bring a list of all medications. Certain medication and/or medical conditions will require physician consultation/clearance.
Make An Appointment
Visits to the Dental Clinic require an advanced appointment. Please call the clinic at (626) 585-7241 to schedule your appointment!
We have a high volume of patients, so we may stop taking new patients or returning patients during a semester. At this time, you can ask to be placed on the waiting list. For more information, contact our office at (626) 585-7241. If the line is busy, leave a message, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.