Temporary Changes to DSP&S
The Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSP&S) is designed to enable students with documented disabilities to get access to all of the College’s programs and activities.
A variety of programs and services are available for eligible students with disabilities, providing the opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of the college programs and activities through appropriate and reasonable accommodations.
Virtual Front Desk Office Hours:
Chat with a front desk staff to get information pertaining to the DSP&S department; book an appointment with a Teacher Specialist or Academic Counselor.
Office hours are from Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm *Holidays Excluded
- October 22nd 9am-10am
- October 23rd 9:30 am-10:30am
- October 28th 2pm-3pm
Current Remote Services:
- One-time Grocery Outlet distribution
- CalFresh application assistance
- Electronic grocery gift cards
Starting September 24th 2020!
- Lancer Auxiliary Food Pantry at Knox Church* available Monday & Thursdays from 9am-11am. Students are welcome both days every week.
Contact email@example.com or call (909) 257-7434 for questions.