The Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSP&S) is designed to enable students with documented disabilities to get access to all of the College’s programs and activities for which they qualify.
A variety of programs and services are available which afford eligible students with disabilities the opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of the college programs and activities through appropriate and reasonable accommodations.
- Last day to submit a request for finals: June 6, 2019
- Finals week: June 11-17, 2019
- Commencement: June 14, 2019
- Registration Begins: May 16, 2019
- Classes Start: June 19, 2019
- Finals: (see instructor for day and time)
- Schedule Available: June 17, 2019
- Registration Begins: June 27, 2019
- Classes Start: August 26, 2019
- Finals Week: December 9-15, 2019
Please verify your registration date on Lancerpoint and contact your Teacher-Specialist or the office if your date is later than this!