The Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSP&S) is designed to enable students with documented disabilities to get access to all of the College’s programs and activities.
Welcome Back Lancers!
We are seeing students in person and remotely. Please call the front desk (626) 585-7127 or come in person to D-209 to schedule an appointment.
The Assistive Technology Center is also available if you need a place to access technology or do homework.
Office hours are from Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm *Holidays Excluded
Accessible Information Management System (AIM)
DSP&S has a new system for students requesting accommodations.
- Continuing students can access the AIM portal by logging into their Lancer Point account *Please contact DSP&S for instructions on how to request your winter/spring accommodations.
New students to PCC's DSP&S may submit an application and upload their Verification of Disability online.
DSP&S Priority Registration
- Spring 2022 Register November 15, 2021
- Registration date is available for review in your student Lancer Point account on October 25th, 2021.
- Spring 2022 class schedule is available online October 25th, 2021
A variety of programs and services are available for eligible students with disabilities, providing the opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of the college programs and activities through appropriate and reasonable accommodations.
- Registration Help & Counseling
- Accommodations inside the classroom
- Alternate Media Services
- Assistive Technology
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing (DHH Services)
- Test Accommodations
- Voter Registration Assistance
We welcome your ideas and input.
Please take a few minutes by emailing DSP&S at DSPS@pasadena.edu. We'd like to hear from from you.