The Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSP&S) is designed to enable students with documented disabilities to get access to all of the College’s programs and activities for which they qualify.
A variety of programs and services are available which afford eligible students with disabilities the opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of the college programs and activities through appropriate and reasonable accommodations.
- Last day to submit a request for finals: November 29, 2019
- Finals Week: December 9-15, 2019
- Registration Begins: October 31, 2019
- Classes Start: January 6, 2020
- Finals: (see instructor for day and time)
- Schedule Available: November 18, 2019
- Registration Begins: December 2, 2019
- Classes Start: February 18, 2020
- Finals Week: June 8-14, 2020
Please verify your registration date on Lancerpoint and contact your Teacher-Specialist or the office if your date is later than this!