Temporary Changes to DSP&S
The Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSP&S) is designed to enable students with documented disabilities to get access to all of the College’s programs and activities.
A variety of programs and services are available for eligible students with disabilities, providing the opportunity to participate fully in all aspects of the college programs and activities through appropriate and reasonable accommodations.
Virtual Front Desk Office Hours:
Chat with a front desk staff to get information pertaining to the DSP&S department; book an appointment with a Teacher Specialist or Academic Counselor.
Office hours are from Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm *Holidays Excluded
Pasadena City College - DSP&S - CAPED Scholarship Workshop
- Thursday, August 6th 3pm to 4:30pm sign up here!
New Student Orientation for all new DSP&S students.
sign up dates:
- Wednesday, August 12th 11am-1pm
- Thursday, August 13th 10am-12pm
- Friday August 14th 11am-1pm (ASL Interpreter present)
- Monday, August 17th 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, August 18th 1pm-3pm
- Thursday, August 20th 10-12pm (ASL Interpreter present)
Dates to remember:
- Registration Begins: June 30, 2020
- Classes Start: August 24, 2020
- Finals Week: December 7-13, 2020
*Please verify your registration date on Lancerpoint and contact your Teacher-Specialist or the office if your date is later than this.