Computer Information Systems - Web Development Applications
A Certificate of Achievement is awarded upon completion of all required courses with a grade of C or better.
- Present E-Portfolio to demonstrate skills to qualify for an entry-level position as a Web-Page/Web site Developer.
Requirements for the Certificate of Achievement
Required Units: 19
- CIS 010 - Introduction to Information Systems (3)
- CIS 012 - Introduction to Programming (3)
- CIS 192 - Introduction to Web Authoring (3)
- CIS 197 - Web Applications Using PHP & MYSQL (3)
- CIS 199 - Web Scripting and Web Server Security (3)
- CIS 020 - Independent Study (1)
- ENGL 100 - Reading and Writing Skills (4)
- CIS 031 - Database Systems (3)
- CIS 062 - Introduction to Systems Analysis (3)
Earn an Associate of Science Degree With Your Certificate of Achievement
An AS Degree prepares you with the unique skills needed to enter a specialized career field. Earned in conjunction with a Certificate of Achievement, it will open up further opportunities for career advancement.
To earn your AS degree, you will need to complete the general education requirements for an AS degree in addition to the above listed Certificate of Achievement Requirements.