PCC at Rosemead is an educational site that offers general education credit courses leading to Degrees or Transfer, noncredit courses, and key student support services. As a student attending PCC at Rosemead, you will be a regularly enrolled PCC student with access to all PCC student services and the PCC Colorado Blvd. campus. Plus, the small, intimate setting of our center and courses, gives you easy access to faculty members and allows you to better get to know your peers!
The courses and programs offered at the Rosemead site support students who wish to:
- complete GE requirements for an AA or AS degree
- prepare to transfer to a 4-year college or university
- take ESL classes to learn the English language
complete requirements for a degree within 5 academic programs
current local high school students looking to enroll concurrently
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classes are open access and are available to most who wish to enroll.
- International Students cannot take courses at Rosemead, due to federal regulations.
- If you are currently a student at PCC, Rosemead classes are noted on the Schedule of Classes.
Students interested in enrolling at PCC at Rosemead must first apply through the general PCC application process.
Yes. Any student eligible to receive financial aid at PCC may use funds to enroll in courses offered at PCC at Rosemead. Representative is available at PCC Rosemead on Wednesdays. Specific questions should be addressed to the Financial Aid Office.
No. Attending PCC at Rosemead has the same financial cost as if attending the PCC Colorado campus. Personal cost for transportation and food services may vary, depending on a student's individual situation.
Yes, high school students wishing to enroll concurrently may take courses with prior authorization from their high school. Students should follow instructions found online at Get Started at PCC. The completed form, signed by the high school counselor may be submitted at the PCC at Rosemead location.