The Computer Skills Program provides the skills and workforce preparation needed for careers in office administration.
You will gain knowledge in learning MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and Keyboarding. The curriculum also prepares you for a pathway to credit business programs.Watch Our Video For More Information
Complete the following courses to earn a certificate!
- BUSN 7301 - Microsoft Windows Essentials
- BUSN 7302 - Microsoft Word Essentials for the Workplace
- BUSN 7303 - Microsoft Excel Essentials for the Workplace
- BUSN 2601A - Computer Keyboarding A
A Certificate of Completion is awarded upon successful completion of all required courses.
Request Your Certificate
If you have completed and passed all of the required courses, submit the petition form “Petition for Certificate of Completion."
Steps to Get Started
Use the guide below to start taking classes in the Computer Skills Program. For more detailed instructions, go to How to Take Noncredit Classes.
- Check course availability in Schedule of Classes
To find Computer Skills courses in the class schedule, look for the subject “Business Noncredit”.