General Office Clerk
The General Office Clerk Program provides the essential skills and workforce preparation needed for careers in office administration.
You will gain knowledge in MS Office applications, office records management, business English and communications, and keyboarding. The curriculum also prepares you to transition to credit business programs.Watch Our Video For More Information
Complete the following courses to earn a certificate!
- BUSN 7301 - Microsoft Windows and Digital Skills
- BUSN 7304 - Fundamentals of Office Records Management and Filing
- BUSN 7305 - Basic Business English and Communications
- BUSN 2601A - Computer Keyboarding A
A Certificate of Completion is awarded upon successful completion of all required courses.
Request Your Certificate
If you have completed and passed all of the required courses, submit the petition form “Petition for Certificate of Completion."
Steps to Get Started
Use the guide below to start taking classes in the General Office Clerk Program. For more detailed instructions, go to How to Take Noncredit Classes.
- Check course availability in Schedule of Classes
To find General Office Clerk courses in the class schedule, look for the subject “Business Noncredit”.