Undocugraduation celebrates our undocumented students as they achieve their educational success here at Pasadena City College. By inviting students to participate, we hope to inspire unity amongst the community and show the campus that our undocumented students are a representation of our values. Our goal is to encourage other students to create a campus community that is supportive and accepting of our Dreamer population.
This year’s UndocuGraduation will be held on
Wednesday, April 26th at 6PM in the Creveling Lounge.
Join us in celebrating your academic accomplishments along with friends, family, and your peers. The ceremony is for both Transfer and Graduating students from PCC and CEC.
The application deadline is April 14, 2023.
Included in the Celebration
- Ceremony honoring your achievements
- Dream Grad Stole
- Dinner and refreshments served
- Community of students, family members, and Dream Resource Center staff and allies rooting for you!
- Complete an associate degree, certificate program, or be transferring to a four-year university
- Submit the UndocuGrad Application by April 14, 2023 at 11:59 PM
- Apply to the DREAM Scholarship: Ready Behind Degrees
Information for Guests
Wednesday, April 26th, 2023
6 PM - 9 PM
Pasadena City College
PCC Quad Stage (in front of the CC building)
1570 E Colorado Blvd,
Pasadena, CA 91106
- Doors open: 6:00 pm
- Dinner served: 6:30pm
- Graduation Ceremony: 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Dancing and Mingling: 8:00 pm - 9:00pm
Balloons, view-obstructing signs, air horns, food and beverages, flash photography, and strollers
Elevator access from 2nd floor of CC building. See the campus map.
Visitors with official DMV handicap placard may park in any spot without PCC permit.
ASL (American Sign Language) is available. Must be requested at least 2 weeks in advance.
Any other requests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (626) 585-7790.
Parking - Lot 1 (off of Colorado Blvd. and Hill Ave.)
You may park in other lots and purchase a parking permit.
Have Further Questions? Contact Us!
Email us at: email@example.com or call (626) 585-7790 with any additional questions.