The Lavender (LGBTQ+) Graduation celebrates our LGBTQ+ students as they achieve their educational success here at Pasadena City College. By inviting students to participate, we hope to inspire unity amongst the community and show the campus that our LGBTQ+ students are a representation of our values. Our goal is to encourage other students to create a campus community that is supportive and accepting of our LGBTQ+ student population.
April 27th at 6PM in theCreveling Lounge
Join us in celebrating your academic accomplishments along with friends, family and your peers. The ceremony is for both Transfer and Graduating students from PCC and CEC.
Included in the Celebration
- Ceremony honoring your achievements
- Lavender Grad Stole
- Dinner and refreshments served
- Community of students, family members and LGBTQ+ PCC staff and allies rooting for you!
- Complete an associate degree, certificate program, or be transferring to a four-year university
- Submit the Lavender Graduation Application by March 25th, 2022 at 11:59PM
- Attend one of the mandatory informational orientations:
- Tuesday, April 4th 12-1PM, Pride Center (R-422)
- Wednesday, April 5th 12-1PM, Pride Center (R-422)
- Thursday, April 6th 12-1PM, Pride Center (R-422)
Information for Guests
Thursday, April 27th, 2023
6 PM - 9 PM
Pasadena City College
PCC Quad Stage (in front of the CC building)
1570 E Colorado Blvd,
Pasadena, CA 91106
- Doors open: 6:00 pm
- Dinner served: 6:30pm
- Graduation Ceremony: 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Dancing and Mingling: 8:00 pm - 9:00pm
Balloons, view-obstructing signs, air horns, food and beverages, flash photography, and strollers
Elevator access from 2nd floor of CC building. See the campus map.
Visitors with official DMV handicap placard may park in any spot without PCC permit.
ASL (American Sign Language) is available. Must be requested at least 2 weeks in advance.
Any other requests may be sent to email@example.com or call (626) 585-3280.
Parking - Lot 1 (off of Colorado Blvd. and Hill Ave.)
You may park in other lots and purchase a parking permit.
Have Further Questions? Contact Us!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (626) 585-3280 with any additional questions.