Adults with Disabilities
Enhance your existing workforce skills and gain new ones through our courses for adults with disabilities. Our courses provide you with a foundation of basic skills that help with both the direct and indirect workplace skills that are necessary for getting and keeping a job.
Skills developed in Adults with Disabilities classes include:
- Communicate effectively on the job
- Locate employment opportunities
- Problem solve
- Set goals
- Stay safe on the job site
- Manage personal finances
- Utilize transportation resources to get to and from work
- Use current computer technology
- Start and keep professional interpersonal relationships
Looking for DSP&S Services?
Visit our counseling office in Room 100 of the Foothill Campus or read more about the types of services our DSP&S counselor provides.