Our Immigrant Education classes are specifically designed to provide immigrants with the opportunity to become active and participating members of economic, civic society, and prepare for citizenship.
Certificates are not offered for these courses
Preparation for United States citizenship by navigating through the Naturalization process including taking the test for citizenship, learning to site the Oath of Allegiance, and practicing English language skills to answer questions for the oral and written portions of the test.
- What becoming a citizen means
- The process of applying for citizenship
- How to prepare for the different sections of the test
- Practice reading and writing English
- Civics test review
- History test review
- Geography test review
Steps to Get Started
Use the guide below to start taking Immigrant Education classes. For more detailed instructions, go to How to Take Noncredit Classes.
- Check course availability in Schedule of Classes
To find Immigrant Education courses in the class schedule, look for the subject “Immigrant Education”.