Admissions and Records Office
The Noncredit Division's Admissions and Records Office is here to help you with applying and registering for classes in the PCC Noncredit Division.
*During PCC's period of temporary campus closure, the Noncredit Admissions and Records Office is offering limited services remotely. For assistance email us at: Noncreditadmission@pasadena.edu or call 626-502-6786. Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Help with online application and registration as well as adding and dropping classes upon enrollment.
- Provide copies of your academic records, known as transcripts, upon your request.
- Make reservations for individual ESL assessments.
- Process petitions for certificates and diplomas upon completion of participating programs.
No. There is a different application for Noncredit Students.
We offer classes year-round. We follow the same academic calendar as PCC Credit classes.
There are no enrollment fees for noncredit classes. You only pay for course related materials and textbooks.
Most noncredit programs are open-entry, open-exit programs, and offered year round. You can visit our office to find out if the program you're interested in has any pre-requisites.
After you have applied, completed your placement tests, you will meet with a counselor. During this meeting, you will receive a registration card. Take this card and a valid ID to the Admissions & Records office in Room 100 of the Foothill Campus to complete your enrollment and get signed up for your classes.
- Room 100 of the Foothill Campus
- M - Th, 8 - 8
F, 8 am - 4:30pm
Ready to get started?
We'll help you get the classes you need to get you on the path to your goal!