Applying to PCC is simple and the best choice you can make to set your future on fire! And you can get started right now. Complete application packets include the following documents:
Note: All applicants must be at least 16 years old and be a high school graduate.
All forms are fillable PDF's. Please make sure that you TYPE your information and PRINT the forms. Handwritten forms will not be accepted.
Completed PCC International Student Application
One Passport-size Photograph
Submit one recent passport-sized photograph (2 x 2 inches or 51 x 51 mm)
$40 USD Application Fee
The non-refundable, application fee can be paid via money order, cashier's check, or personal check. NO CASH, CREDIT CARDS, OR WIRE TRANSFER accepted. Payments should be made out to "Pasadena City College".
Sponsor Affidavit Form
Complete the Sponsor Affidavit Form and obtain all necessary signatures. Without signatures from you and your sponsors, your application cannot be processed.
Original Bank Statement/Letter
Submit a statement/letter from your bank or other financial institution. The name of the person on the bank statement should match the name of the person identified on the Sponsor Affidavit Form.
- The bank statement/letter must be in English, from a checking, saving, certificate of deposit account (no stocks, investments, retirement, etc.) and issued by your financial institution.
- It must issued by the bank, contain the date (no older than 3 months), name of the account holder, and state that there is funding available in the amount of at least $20,000 USD.
- If bank statement is not issued by a U.S. bank, currency must be specified in the statement/letter. If you have funding from multiple sources, you will need a bank statement/letter from each source.
- The statement/letter must also be signed and/or stamped by an official at the financial institution.
English Proficiency Requirement
You must provide proof of English proficiency. Please see Proof of English Proficiency document for options.
Submit an original or copy of your official high school transcripts and diploma. If you have attended college/university in the US or another country, you must submit an original or copy of your official transcripts. You must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA. A certified English translation must accompany all transcripts, certificates, and diplomas if the original language is not English.
Visa Document Requirement
Copy of your passport identification page and expiration page.
- Copy of your current visa
- Copy of I-94
- Copy of I-20 if you are on F-2 Status
- Copy of DS-2019 if you are on J status
- Copy of your F-1 visa
- Copy of I-20 from your current school
Minor Applicant RequirementsIf you will be under 18 years of age at the beginning of the semester you are applying for, you must:
- Complete . This form is only valid if signed by your parent or guardian.
- Submit an . The form is only valid if signed by parent and guardian. Please note U.S. guardian must submit a copy of their drivers license to confirm their address to the proximity of the college.