The PCC Governance App is a content management system with the sole purpose of managing committee specific content – metadata, meetings, meeting documents, and membership. You will use it to create, edit, and publish that information to this website (pasadena.edu).
This user guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions as well as reference materials for all of the Governance App's features.
The following content can be managed using the Governance App:
- Mission statement
- Total number of seats (if applicable)
- Meeting regularity
- Committee composition
- Add and remove
- Change roles
- Display an area of representation
- Manage pending (if applicable)
- View past
- Add, remove, cancel, or copy
- Switch between published and draft
- Edit date, time, location, etc.
- Add documents like agendas or minutes
- Add a video link