The Facilities Standing Committee shall advise the College Council on matters relating to the development and implementation of the Facilities Master Plan and other facilities-related projects and programs in support of the Educational Master Plan and the college’s mission, supporting an equity-minded learning community.
Facilities Standing Committee Goals 2020-2021
- Facilitate and support participation in the Technology Master Plan.
- Make recommendations to College Council regarding expansion and relocation of the Black Students Success Center.
- Support the development and research of the Campus Sustainability Committee’s recommendations.
- Develop guidelines for the decision-making process regarding facilities modifications.
- Collaborate to support the development and research of the Health and Safety Committee recommendations.
FSC currently meets remotely as instructed by the State ordinance.
Total Seats: 15
Committee Chair: Silvia Talaoc, Candace Jones