The Budget and Resource Allocation Standing Committee shall advise on matters relating to institutional-wide budget and resource allocation issues as requested by the College Council and guided by the Educational Master Plan.
BRAC 2020-2021 Committee Goals:
- To reconcile BRAC’s Charge budget resource allocation with college program review college and research prioritization process.
- To update BRAC’s budget timeline/calendar to submit a recommendation to the College Council.
- To work with Institutional effectiveness to develop a midyear BRAC survey to see BRAC is on track
- To review the Standard III / Resources of the PCC Accreditation Report in preparation for the accreditation visit coming up.
- Better reporting of constituent groups by Committee members
BRAC currently meets remotely according to State-mandated ordinance.
Total Seats: 13
Committee Chair: Jeff Bajah, Jessie Wang