The Academic Senate Faculty Development Committee communicates with the PD Standing Committee on matters relating to faculty professional development.
The Faculty Development Committee:
- makes recommendations about PD policies and procedures for faculty, and
- supports the PD program by designing and facilitating PD for faculty in accordance with the guidance set forth by the PDSC.
- Offer professional development on how to support students' career and major exploration and career development.
- Launch a program in which faculty members share their expertise with colleagues.
- Offer professional development on equity-minded and anti-racist practices.
Total Seats: 12
Committee Chair: Valerie Foster