Working Together for Student Equity
March 9, 2017Eventbrite RSVP Instructions
Access the Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/professional-development-day-spring-2017-tickets-32358767946
Click the green “REGISTER” button which will bring you to a menu of tickets to choose from (scroll through the menu to view all of the available options).
It is a good idea to note the location of the workshop you register for as it may not appear on your confirmation.
- 8:15 - 9:00 Continental Breakfast catered by Panera (mirror pools)
- 9:00 - 10:30 Campus Address by Dr. Terry Giugni and Recognition of Campus Equity Efforts (Sexson auditorium)
- 10:40-12:00 Breakout Session I Workshops (see Eventbrite tickets for locations)
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch catered by Panera (quad)
- 1:10-4:00 Faculty return to divisions for SLO Assessment & Discussion
- 1:10-2:30 Breakout Session II Workshops (see Eventbrite tickets for locations)
- 2:40-4:00 Breakout Session III Workshops (see Eventbrite tickets for locations)
- 5:00-8:00 PM Program for adjuncts, catered by Panera (Large Library Lab - enter via ITS doors adjacent to the Library)
For more information contact Valerie Foster at email@example.com.