Are you a student who…
- is experiencing a personal, educational, psychological, or financial crisis?
- is currently homeless and would like information and resources about housing?
- is experiencing domestic violence or feels unsafe in your environment?
- is a parent that may be eligible for community assistance and not know where to begin?
- believes that alcohol and/or drugs may be affecting your ability to function?
- has been told by friends or family that alcohol and/or drugs are affecting your life?
- feels you need help with advocacy issues?
- may be eligible for public assistance programs based on low-income, your age, or a disability and need help navigating the services thay may be available to you?
- needs help navigating short term disability (CA SDI) or paid family leave (PFL) to receive partial income while taking a leave of absence from your job due to an injury or to take care of a child or adult family member?
- is a caregiver of an elderly or disabled adult or child?
Make an In-person Appointment
Come in-person to the Personal Counseling Department located in D-203 and sign up for an appointment today!
How it Works
Case management is provided on a first-come first-serve basis to those students who sign up in the Personal Counseling Department D-203. You may be seen on a walk-in basis during available days when there is an opening, or you can sign up for a future meeting with the Social Services Coordinator. If you feel you could benefit from social services, we encourage you to complete an intake interview with the Social Services Coordinator.