- Concert/Recital Hall
- Floor Plan and Stage Diagram
- Fixed chairs with folding desktops
- Max Seating House: 220
- Max Seating Stage, 36 instruments of 80 choral
- Fixed Lectern with Microphone
- 8-channel mixer
- No stage monitors
- Ceiling mounted data projector
- Video Screen: Retractable and located above stage.
- Standard Multimedia system with installed PC computer, DVD, VHS & CD players.
- No Internet connection for Non-PCC computers
- Primary: Dimmable incandescent house lights.
- Secondary: ETC Access Board, 12 FOH circuits dedicated with 6 ETC S4 jrs and 6 6" fresnels, 6 stage circuits, 2 rows of incandescent strip lights located upstage of apron
- Video monitor system fed to both SL and SR rooms.
- Restrooms located in front lobby area only.
- No Dressing rooms.
- Tables are not permitted inside lobby or room
- John W. Harbeson, Dean 1925-1927 and Principal, 1927 - 1950