Active Military & Veterans
We offer our remote testing services to veterans and active duty military personnel who are out of the Pasadena area and are unable to visit the Assessment Services Office. Follow these steps to take Pasadena City College (PCC) assessment tests off-site.
- Apply to PCC online. Continuing students don’t need to reapply.
- If this is your first time applying to PCC, complete the New Student Online Orientation.
- Locate a Test Proctor at an educational institution (College, Educational Institution, University, etc.) who can administer the ACCUPLACER exam. Your test proctor cannot be a supervisor, relative, etc.
- Complete the Student Request for Remote Testing Form. You will receive a response to your request in 7-10 business days.
- Instruct your Test Proctor to complete the Proctor Security Agreement and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your exam results will be sent to your email along with a PCC Course Sequence Chart that will explain your course placements. Your results will also be updated on the PCC LancerPoint Student System within 48 hours.
Here are some additional things to remember if you are taking the test.
- Plan to complete your assessment before your assigned registration date.
- Service is not available when the campus is closed and other specified times listed on website.
- Arrangements will need to be made to take the exam on your own.
- Test session window will expire the day after your test date.