See below for information on our hours and services:
- During the months of September through May, we offer Make-up Exam Monday through Friday promptly at 1:30 pm. In June, July and August NO Make-Up Exams are available due to peak- time testing and/or registration period; over 5,500 students tested during this time.
- Our testing hours and office hours are subject to change. We are closed on weekends and college holidays. See the Academic Calendar for more information.
- Our services are only available to Pasadena City College (PCC) faculty and students.
Student Make-Up Exam Policies
- Your instructor may have a policy against allowing make-up exams. This decision is entirely up to each instructor. Any exams will be administered strictly according to the instructions written on the service request form (e.g., time limit, materials allowed, due date, etc.).
- You will be required to present us with your PCC ID card and sign a make-up test regulations form
- Once you are given an exam, you must follow the policies that have been disclosed to you either in writing or verbally. If you do not follow these policies, your exam session will be terminated, and we will notify your instructor. We do not provide blue books, scantrons, calculators, etc.
- Once you enter the testing room, you will be required to complete your exam before the office closes for the day. You will not be able to start and stop the exam. We do not permit any food, drink, or visitors into the testing room.
- After beginning your exam, you may not use any additional materials that have not been approved for use. All exam materials, including scratch paper, will be collected. Our staff won’t be able to answer questions regarding the content or layout of your exams.
- Our office is required to provide you with the full time allotted by your instructor. If you finish early, please bring the exam up to the front counter.
- After you turn in the exam to one of our staff members, it is considered completed. We will not reissue you an exam once it has been submitted to a staff member under any circumstances.
- The Student Code of Conduct must be strictly followed, and any violations of policies will be reported and may be subject to disciplinary action. This includes, but is not limited to cheating, discourteous behavior, etc.