Our Make-Up Exam Service is a service available to full-time and part-time PCC faculty
and students. There may be times when testing services are not available. Please consult with your
Division Office for other options that may be available to you. Our policies and procedures
are subject to change.
Make-Up Exam Testing Hours
- Hours are subject to change due to special group testing sessions.
- We are closed on weekends and college holidays. See the Academic Calendar for more information.
September through May
Make-Up testing available Monday through Friday promptly at 1:30 pm (First-Come, First-Served Basis)*
- June, July and August
NO MAKE-UP TESTING is available due to peak-time testing and/or registration period (over 5,500 students tested during this time!) Please prepare accordingly.
Instructor Make-Up Exam Policies
Service is not available June, July and August (Peak-Time). Check with your Division for other options that may be available to you.
- Print out and complete the Instructor Make-Up Exam Request Form.
- Have your items ready for submission when arriving at our office. We won’t be able to provide office supplies for exam assembly, copies of testing materials, blue books, etc. If you are submitting make-up exams for several students, you need to submit an Instructor Make-Up Exam Request Form, an exam, and copies of any additional materials for each student.
- You will be limited to having no more than 2 exams in the Assessment Services Office at any one time.
- Submit the Instructor Make-Up Exam Request Form and exam to D-205 by inter-office mail or in person during our office hours. We cannot accept exams or other testing documents via email or fax. If we are closed, please do not push exams under the door.
- We serve everyone on a first come, first served basis, so you may experience a wait during our peak times and should plan accordingly.
- If exams are not completed by a student by the due date, they will be mailed back to you on the next business day. If you want to grant an extension, please notify our office of the change before the student’s arrival for testing.
- Students must bring a valid photo ID or PCC LancerPoint photo ID for testing (No exceptions).
- Our staff will provide the full time allotted to you, but students must complete their exam before closing time.
- Our services are only available to PCC faculty and students. We aren't able to administer or proctor exams for other colleges.