Pasadena City College is pleased to inform you that we are improving the way students are placed into English and Math classes. When you apply for admission to the college your High School GPA and Classes are collected and your placement is automatically determined based on these items.
- You can check your placement in LancerPoint 1-2 business days after you receive your PCC LancerPoint ID#. If you see your placement, no action is needed.
- If you do not see your placement in LancerPoint, use your high school transcript to request for placement through the online Prerequisite Clearance Form.
- Once your placement is in LancerPoint, sign-up to attend a new student group counseling session if you are a first time student. Please have your placement exam results, pen and paper available for the session.
If you have questions please visit the following link below for assistance. Have a great day!
- Express Phone Counseling at https://pasadena.edu/academics/support/counseling/ask-a-counselor/express-counseling.php
- Get 24/7 Support by calling 855-GO-TO-PCC