The Learning Assistance Center is available to you at any time during open hours. Just drop in and take advantage of our resources and services!
NOTE: During PCC's period of closed campus access, the LAC is not conducting business in-person.
Please use our alternative Remote/Online services during this time.
Please check for changes in hours during holidays on the Academic Calendar and/or call us to confirm our hours.
Pasadena City College
1570 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91106
Please observe the following while using the LAC. We thank you in advance for your cooperation!
- Lancer Card is required; check in at front desk.
- Drinks/food not allowed in the computer area.
- Computers are assigned; check in at the front desk.
- Children (of current PCC students) are allowed providing that they are supervised by parent/guardian and do not become disruptive. (The LAC assumes no liability.)
- Mobile phones should be silenced and calls taken outside.
- Internet access is for educational purposes only.
- Resources are for on-site use, not to be taken out of the LAC. Please do not write in books or make copies of them.