Interested in joining Project LEAP as a student? If so, see below to find out if you are eligible and learn about the expectations for participating students.
Student Eligibility & Expectations
You are eligible for Project LEAP if you identify with at least one of the following:
- A very-low income student (based on federal income guidelines).
- A current or former foster/emancipate youth student.
- A first-generation college student.
- On or at-risk of academic probation or dismissal.
- In Extended Opportunities Programs & Services (EOP&S).
- A Disabled Student Programs & Services (DSP&S) student.
- In PASS (Program for Academic Support Services).
Once accepted, you need to complete the following to stay eligible for Project LEAP:
- Maintain enrollment at Pasadena City College (PCC)
- Meet with your mentor at least twice per month or six times within the semester.
- See the Project LEAP Coordinator at least three times during the semester.
- Continue your commitment to improving your academic progress.
Ready to get started?