New Student Checklist
Welcome! The International Student Center staff would like to ensure our support and guidance throughout your academic journey at PCC.
BEFORE ARRIVING ON CAMPUS, MAKE SURE YOU:
- Activate your LancerPoint Account
- Your LancerPoint Account will need to be activated in order to view and register for classes, pay tuition, and keep your information updated with the PCC system.
- Link your PCC email to your personal email
- Being able to access your PCC email is very important!
- You will begin to receive emails that contain crucial information and instructions as soon as you are admitted to PCC and before arriving on campus.
- Your PCC email will be the main form of communication between you, your professors, your academic counselor, the ISC, and other departments across the campus.
- Make sure to check your PCC email daily
ONCE YOU HAVE ARRIVED, YOU SHOULD:
- Attend the International Student Welcome Events
- The International Student Welcome Events information will be sent to you via email.
- The dates are also listed on your Admission letter.
- Please note that your attendance at the International Student Welcome Events is mandatory in order to complete the check-in procedures for the registration of your SEVIS record with Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
If you fail to check-in and attend all required events, you will be deferred to the next semester.