If you are under the age of 18, you must have a guardian over the age of 21 living 75 miles radius of Pasadena City College.

Each official bank statement must have a Sponsor Statement Form attached. The Sponsor Statement Form indicates who is sponsoring (paying for) you to study at PCC.

Please make sure your sponsor name and the account holder name on your official bank statement is the same. 

If there are multiple account holders on your official bank statement, please submit 1 form for each account holder.

Are you traveling outside the United States for break/vacation? If so, you must have travel signature on your I-20 (2nd page). In order to get the travel signature, please submit this form with all required documents.

If you are under the age of 18, you must submit a Minor Health Consent Form. This form is only valid if signed by your Parent or Assigned Guardian.

We are excited that you have chosen to apply to Pasadena City College. International Students must complete this application form and submit all the required documents to the International Student Center by the deadline.

Use this form if you would like to release personal information such as Academic Records, F-1 Records, or Admissions letters to a specific individual.