Pi Day Registration and Submissions
This is a "For Students, By Students" event. The goal is to promote the ownership of your math learning, to encourage you to talk about mathematics, to share your joy of learning mathematics, to develop better attitudes and mindsets needed to learn mathematics, to discover ways of overcoming difficulties or anxiety in learning mathematics, to connect mathematics with real-life applications, and to celebrate and share your victories in understanding mathematical concepts.
Examples of Pi Day Posters
Resources for Your Pi Day Poster/Presentation
- Click here for an easy guide to create a digital Pi Day poster.
- If you'd like the Pi Club to print your digital poster, please email us here. (Recommended poster size: 20" x 32" or 40" x 32")
- For more examples of Pi Day posters click here.
- "Want to be a great storyteller? First, break these habits"
- Learn to condense your research story into a Three Minute Thesis
- Avoid "Death by PowerPoint"
- Prepare your own "TEDx Talk"
- Watch other undergraduate research pitch competition videos
Pi Day Schedule of Events
Certificate and Raffle Ticket
Every poster-participating student and instructor will receive a certificate and one raffle ticket for prizes.
Chance to Win a Gift Card
Every instructor and student who submits their Pi Day survey online will have a chance to win a gift card. Deadline: TBA
T-Shirt Design Contest!
Participate in the T-Shirt Design Contest to win a gift certificate up to $100!
- Theme for Pi Day T-Shirt 2021: TBA
- T-Shirt Design Submission Deadline: TBA
Every poster-participating student and instructor will receive a certificate in the award ceremony, receive one raffle ticket, and will be entered for a chance to win a gift certificate up to $100.