Theatre in London
Study theatre in London, England
Spend seven nights in the theatre capital of the world, London England. Attend four different plays, see the Globe Theatre in London with a guided tour, and enjoy a day trip to Dover and Canterbury.
London is a mecca for the theatre lover. Spreading on all sides of Picadilly Circus, the historic theatres of London's West End, as well as those on the fringe, welcome all who come to laugh or cry, to be entertained or to be moved. In the past few years we've seen spectacular productions starring Ralph Fiennes, Keira Knightley, Liam Neeson, Maggie Smith, Elisabeth Moss, Helen Mirren and works by Tom Stoppard, Ted Hughes, Noel Coward, and Shakespeare, just to name a few. London offers the very best the world has to offer and rightfully continues to be the theatre capital of the world.
Dates: April 14 - 22
- 7 nights at a four-star hotel within walking distance to the famed West End Theater District
- Daily English Breakfast and one dinner
- Tickets to four plays, guided tour of the Old Globe Theatre in London, and full-day excursion to Dover and Canterbury.
- Seven day London transportation pass
Spend eight days and seven nights in London, England. During our trip we will attend four plays, take a guided tour of the Old Globe Theatre in London, and enjoy a day trip to Dover and Canterbury. You will also have plenty of time to explore on your own!
Attend an information session to learn more about our theatre program in London!
September 21: 5:30-6:30 PM in C-217
October 10: 12-1 PM in C-217
November 16: 12-1 PM in C-217
November 28: 5:30-6:30 PM in C-217
You can choose between the following lodging options:
- $3,260 per person for double occupancy
- $980 to upgrade to single room occupancy
(Price excludes course fees, and anything not listed)
Your Program fee includes:
- Round-trip airfare Los Angeles/London/Los Angeles
- Group airport transfers in London
- 7 nights at Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley Hotel, a four-star hotel within walking distance to the famed West End Theater District
- Daily Continental Breakfast and one dinner
- Tickets to four plays
- Guided tour of the Old Globe Theater in London
- Full-Day excursion to Dover and Canterbury
- Seven Day London transportation pass
- Pre-departure materials and information
Registration for The London Theatre Program is completed online through the tour company, Tour Resource Consultants.
- Click on the above link. The "Study Abroad Registration" header should come up.
- Fill out all the required fields, the first field is for your tour code: zpccapr2018 (make certain it’s correct).
- Passport information can be submitted later if it’s not available at this time.
- Check all 3 checkboxes at the end of the form under the subtitle “Acceptances."
- Click the “Submit” button.
- You should receive an email confirmation, though you may need to check your spam folder for receipt.
- TRC will then process and forward the invoice via email for the deposit payment of $500.00 within two working days for your online payment.
Tips for When Registering
Follow these tips to ensure you get signed up properly.
- Complete all fields marked with an asterisk to register.
- Enter your passport information EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS on your passport. TRC secures your airline ticket with this information.
- If you don't have a passport yet, leave the passport fields blank for now–you can return to this page and add your passport information and other details later.
- Once you complete the form, The "CONGRATULATIONS" page appears. The registration system sends you a confirmation via email summarizing your registration information and including links to your tour page and to your registration.
- On the Congratulations page, you may also:
- Create, view and print a PDF of your registration by choosing the "Print Registration" button.
- Edit your information by returning to your registration page (via the link on this page or in your confirmation email).
- Have the system resend your email confirmation message by returning to this page and choosing "Resend Email."