Develop Technical Skills for Today’s Workforce
Electronics is fundamental in the advancement of today’s technological innovations and training in this area is increasing in demand. Our various electronics technology courses offer students the opportunity to develop hands-on skills through project-based learning that focuses on direct application of theoretical concepts. Exploration of career paths within the tech industry is emphasized while receiving first-hand experience with tools of the trade using current software packages.
Explore Our Courses
- ELTN 130 - Introduction to Electronics
- ELTN 115 - Printed Circuit & Electronic Hardware Design
- ELTN 117 - Introduction to Microcontrollers and Embedded Design
- ELTN 132 - Digital and Control Electronics
- MIT 101 - Introduction to Robotics