Computer Information Systems - CISCO Enterprise Network Associate
Interdisciplinary Occupational Skills Certificate: Business & Computer Technology, Engineering & Technology
This Cisco Networking Academy's Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) curriculum provides students with necessary skills to seek entry-level employment in the field of Information Technology. Instruction includes training in installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches in a small to enterprise routed and switched networking environment.
An Occupational Skills Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of all required courses with a grade of C or better.
- Apply IPv4 and IPv6 routing technology to administer Cisco routers in routed networks.
- Apply LAN switching technology solutions to administer Cisco switches in switched networks.
- Apply WAN technology solutions to administer Cisco routers in a WAN environment.
- Apply infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management solutions to administer Cisco routers and switches in routed and switched networks.
Requirements for the Occupational Skills Certificate
Required Units: 9
- CIS 041 CCNA: Introduction to Networks (3 units)
- CIS 042 CCNA: Routing and Switching Essentials (3 units)
- CIS 164 CCNA: Enterprise Networking and Security (3 units)