CISCO Advanced Network Engineer
This Cisco Advanced Network Engineer curriculum provides students with necessary skills to seek entry to mid-level employment in the field of Information Technology. Instruction includes planning and implementing enterprise routing, switching, and network security solutions using Cisco routers, switches, and ASA firewalls on complex enterprise routed and switched networks.
An Occupational Skills Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of all required courses with a grade of C or better.
- Apply advanced IP addressing and routing technology solutions to plan and implement scalable and secure enterprise routing solutions to complex enterprise routed networks.
- Apply switching technology solutions to plan and implement scalable and secure enterprise switching solutions on complex enterprise switched networks.
- Apply network security technology solutions to plan and implement scalable and secure enterprise network security solutions on complex enterprise routed and switched networks.
- Apply routing, switching, and network security technology solutions to plan and perform regular maintenance and network troubleshooting on complex enterprise routed and switched networks.
This program is designed to be completed in months.
This program will cost if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed.
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with of debt.
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: www.collegescorecard.ed.gov.
This program has not passed standards established by the U.S. Department of Education. The Department based these standards on the amounts students borrow for enrollment in this program and their reported earnings. If in the future the program does not pass the standards, students who are then enrolled may not be able to use federal student grants or loans to pay for the program, and may have to find other ways, such as private loans, to pay for the program.
Requirements for the Occupational Skills Certificate
Required Units: 16
- CIS 165 – CCNP R&S Route: Implementing IP Routing (4)
- CIS 167 – CCNP R&S Implementing CISCO IP Switched Networks (4)
- CIS 168 – CCNP TSHOOT: Troubleshooting and Maintaining IP Networks (4)
- CIS 169A – CCNA Security (4)
- CIS 040 UNIX/LINUX Administration (3)
- CIS 045 MCSA: Microsoft Windows System Administration (4)
- CIS 061 Introduction to Information Systems Security (3)
- CIS 063 Introduction to Cybersecurity: Ethical Hacking (3)
- CIS 151 VMWARE VSPHERE: Install, Configure, Manage (3)
- CIS 169B CCNP Security: Implementing CISCO Edge Network Security Solutions (4)
- CIS 170 CISCO IP Telephony Administration (4)