CISCO Advanced Network Engineer
The Cisco Advanced Network Engineer Program provides advanced training for Cisco router and switch configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting. It also covers confirmation of network security using Cisco ASA. Students will obtain necessary training to become a network engineer for an organization of any size and form. This program will prepare students to take the CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) and CCNA-Security certification exams.
An Occupational Skills Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of all required courses with a grade of C or better.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco routers, switches and ASA firewalls.
- Configure dynamic routing with provided network scenario
- Configure VLANs and spanning-tree protocol
- Provide necessary security for the network using Cisco routers, switches, and ASA firewalls
Requirements for the Occupational Skills Certificate
Required Units: 17
- CIS 165 – CCNP R&S Route: Implementing IP Routing (4)
- CIS 167 – CCNP R&S Implementing CISCO IP Switched Networks (4)
- CIS 168 – CCNP TSHOOT: Troubleshooting and Maintaining IP Networks (4)
- CIS 169A – CCNA Security (4)
- CIS 020 – Independent Study (1)
- CIS 140A – MCSE: Microsoft Windows System Administration 1 (4)
- CIS 140B – MCSE: Microsoft Windows System Administration 2 (4)
- CIS 151 – VMWare VSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (3)