The Pasadena Area Community College District (PACCD) is in the process of adjusting district trustee area lines as is required every 10 years after the release of the U.S. Census data.
This process, known as redistricting, has fundamental principles for establishing trustee areas:
- Relatively equal size – people, not citizens
- Contiguous – districts should not hop/jump
- Maintain “communities of interest”
- Follow city/county/local government lines
- Keep districts compact – appearance/function
The Board of Trustees for PACCD is soliciting public comment on the proposed trustee area maps.
If you require assistance accessing any of the information contained within these documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.