The Management Association of Pasadena City College is the mechanism through which the deans, managers and supervisors of the college (exclusive of the Executive Committee) participate in shared governance.
- Joseph Futtner, President
- Todd Hampton, Vice President
- Leslie Tirapelle, Secretary
- Carlos Altamirano, Coordinator
- Tunisia Bailey, Treasurer
The Board of Trustees and the executive administration of the college are required to "give respectful consideration to the opinions expressed" by the Management Association before taking action in the following areas:
- Management professional development activities
- Management evaluation procedures
- Management hiring procedures
- Management wages, hours and conditions of employment
The Management Association is also responsible for appointing managers to college committees, task forces, or other groups dealing with the issues listed above.